- Gestion Reseau Selection
- Job Category
- Agriculture and Agrology
- Job Type
The Animator is responsible for leading, planning and coordinating group activities - of a sporting, recreational or sociocultural nature - that promote the well-being of residents.
- Creates a yearly calendar of activities (events, parties, etc.);
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and supervises activities for residents, and ensures they run smoothly;
- Leads various activities or workshops inherent to the living environment, while ensuring they reflect the interests of the majority of residents;
- Selects topics and activities that increase awareness among retired clients of the benefits of an active lifestyle;
- Submits equipment and material requests to management and makes certain purchases;
- Encourages and supports activities proposed by clients;
- Remains available to respond to emergencies as required;
- Performs other related tasks.
- Dynamism, autonomy and creative spirit;
- Strong communication and listening skills, ability to create and maintain interpersonal relationships;
- Interest in retired people;
- Team spirit;
- Customer service approach;
- Interpersonal and social flexibility;
- Ability to adapt;
- Sense of responsibility and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Sense of organization and management of priorities.
- High school diploma; college diploma in recreation or leisure (asset);
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience (work experience in a residence an asset);
- Perfect command of French and good knowledge of English.
We thank all candidates who will apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.