- Gestion Reseau Selection
- Job Category
- Personal Care and Service
- Job Type
The Facilities Attendant is responsible for carrying out various activities related to the maintenance and operation of the building and its components.
- Ensures the proper functioning of the building's mechanical systems;
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance tasks;
- In collaboration with the Maintenance Manager, coordinates building maintenance with external contractors;
- Executes the work and tasks generated by the service requisition system;
- Ensures that the maintenance schedule is respected;
- Ensures that the generator is supplied with gasoline or natural gas and that staff check its good operation on a weekly basis;
- Replaces defective lamps;
- Performs minor plumbing work;
- Performs general building maintenance work such as gypsum repair and floor covering repairs;
- Performs all tasks related to seasonal changes;
- Installs and removes moving canvases in elevators;
- Participates in snow removal work as required;
- Replaces the maintenance team leader during holidays;
- Preforms all other related tasks.
- Interest for retired people;
- Problem solving skills;
- Team spirit;
- Customer service approach;
- Interpersonal flexibility, interpersonal skills;
- Ability to adapt;
- Sense of responsibility, entrepreneurial spirit;
- Organizational skills, priority management.
- High school diploma;
- DEP in general building maintenance is an asset;
- Three to five years of experience in the field of maintenance;
- Good written and verbal communication in French;
- Knowledge of English;
- Proficiency in basic computer tools (Outlook, Word, Excel).
We thank all candidates who will apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.