4 days left
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 37 years. Daniels has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builders/developers.
The Daniels Corporation is actively searching for a Sales Administrator. The Sales Administrator reports to the Director of Sales Administration, this role is responsible for data entry, quality checking of data inputted and will have an understanding of the overall database in relation to the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. The ideal candidate must have strong skills in both administrative duties as well as technical skills.
Experience with use of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint required while prior use of FileMaker is considered to be an asset. Must have worked with a data retention database previously and understand the business connectivity via a central location of data while appreciating the sensitivities related to Privacy compliance.
The Sales Administrator will also work closely with the “Sales Coordinator-Database Administrator” to ensure the Database is set up prior to sales launches for selling and assist the “Senior Sales Administrator” with training related preparation duties.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to, the tasks in the below noted areas:
Communication and Meetings
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling meetings, documenting minutes and tracking action items for regular department meetings.
- Assist Senior Sales Administrator with boardroom booking for sales launch training and boardroom set up, as needed.
Data Entry / Ongoing Checking (maintenance) as well as Sale Launch Prep:
- Review of data inputted for Agreement of Purchase and Sale to identify any Amendments required for corrections.
- Assisting the Sales Coordinator-Database Administrator with reviewing data to be uploaded in preparation for Sales Launches.
- Uploading of both Project specific documents and Purchaser documents in Database.
- Assist Senior Sales Administrator in inputting of data to prepare test units for training purposes in advance of sales launches and preparation of training material, as needed.
Receiving, inputting and Distributing Purchaser Information:
- Purchasers may provide lawyer information, mortgage approvals return of executed Amendments etc. This role will be responsible to receive same directly from purchasers or teammates, input and distribute the particulars.
- Assist with sales launches in whatever role capacity may be needed i.e. Reviewer, Docusigner etc. Note that Sales Launches typically fall over a weekend and as such the ideal candidate should be flexible in availability with an ability to work over a weekend day from time to time, as needed to support launches.
- Leverage the reports set up to be generated via the database and produce weekly updates to relevant department, i.e. investor versus end users (all projects), master closing list (all projects).
- Review of outstanding items lists for various projects (initially will support teammates that do not have capacity for this follow up and then be assigned own projects to monitor).
- Act as back up during sales launches and release all weekly lists for the Sales Coordinator-Database Administrator and Senior Sales Administrator from preparation of training to end of sales launch.
- Release of Utility lists every Friday for all units that have closed and liaison with Senior Sales Administrator for any issues incoming from purchasers in this regard or to forward utility company reps inquiries to Senior Sales Administrator.
- College or university degree or diploma preferred
- Experience in training adults an asset
- Knowledge or familiarity with legal documents would be an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Legal background is an asset
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must have a sense of urgency
- Solid Microsoft Office computer skills is required with a focus on Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team is essential
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills is required
If you are interested in this position, or know of someone who is interested, please forward your submission to Denise Plamenco, Generalist, People and Culture, at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 21, 2022.
As an employer committed to employment equity and accessibility for persons with disabilities, we encourage applications from members of equity-deserving communities including women, BIPOC/racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions. We encourage members of all equity-deserving groups to self-identify within their cover letter should they wish to do so. When a candidate voluntarily discloses this information in their cover letter, the information will be kept strictly confidential. Disclosure and/or self- identification with an equity-deserving group will not lead to advantageous treatment of a candidate who is not qualified. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply for SALES ADMINSTRATOR
Already uploaded your Resume? Sign in to apply instantly