Get ahead with CREB® — apply to become an Executive Assistant!
The most creative organizations are not afraid of trying new things and reaching beyond the scope of everyday business practice to find that next nugget of possibility.
At CREB®, we embrace this line of thinking and encourage our dynamic team of professionals to follow suit. Why? Because we know that every employee adds value – that people do their greatest work when given the space to stretch their creative muscles and apply the best of themselves in the workplace.
It’s what makes our culture unique and why you should seriously consider joining our team.
“Sounds amazing! What qualifications and skills do I need to meet your requirements?”
CREB®’s Executive Assistant is an experienced and skilled administrative professional who partners with the Executive Office team to:
- Provide executive support to the President & CEO, executive leadership team, management, CREB® Board of and Standing Committees, Charitable Foundation Board and Standing Committees, Critical Illness Benefit Society, and REB Resources Ltd.
- Coordinate calendars, meeting logistics, meeting agendas and packages, presentation and supporting materials as well as minutes recording for CREB® boards and standing committees and REB Resources Ltd.
- Coordinate travel and conference logistics for the President & CEO, executive leadership team, and CREB® Board of Directors.
- Maintain and monitor private and member facing CREB®Link pages including correspondence on various forums for boards and standing committees.
- Assists with event planning and delivery and attends after-hours functions, as required.
- Support recruitment and selection of qualified volunteers including support of the volunteer placement process for CREB®’s boards and standing committees.
- Support delivery of annual orientation for all CREB®’s boards and standing committees.
These are the core elements of the job, but it’s really so much more. This opportunity would be a great fit for someone who has a passion for executive support and proven administrative expertise.
“Sounds good...Can we talk compensation?”
As a high-performance organization, we pride ourselves on offering a very competitive not-for-profit salary. Don’t worry: we will confirm salary expectations through our online pre-screening process. This is a one-year contract position.
“Alright, I’m in. How do I apply?”
If you have a real passion for people, executive support, solid administrative expertise and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
Be sure to include:
- A meaningful cover letter / (generic cover letters are so passé).
- An up-to-date skills-based resume (we want a clear understanding of your value-add)
"CREB® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in CREB® however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.