Regent Park Front Desk Administrator Posting
A New Condo Sales Company is seeking a Front Desk Administrator for a high-rise condominium in the downtown Toronto area close to Regent Park.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Typical front desk duties including: greeting clients, booking appointments, answering phones and emails
· General office duties including data entry, filing, using the photocopier and scanner
· Database management
· Price list maintenance
· Document preparation, recording and distribution
· Report creation, preparation, and distribution
· Assisting the Office Administrator as required
· Keeping an organized and clean work area
· Ensure common areas of the presentation centre is sanitized and tidy
· Complete other administrative duties accurately and in a timely fashion
Requirements / Qualifications:
We are looking for someone with great customer service skills who is friendly, easy going and has a professional attitude with the ability to follow our general office procedures. Office experience is required.
This position requires:
· High level attention to detail
· Good multitasking and organizational skills
· The ability to prioritize
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Fluency in English - both verbal and written
· Ability to work evenings and weekends
· Ability to work extended hours when required
· Knowledge of DocuSign and video call applications is an asset
References are required.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,000.00 per year