Reporting to the Manager, Health Research Operations, the Program Coordinator, Health Research Operations and Data Management will assist with the formalization of the new contracts office function, specifically assisting with activities such as tracking and monitoring health research agreements, deliverables and related processes, managing the non-technical operations of the Vector data and health analytics environments, gathering and implementing feedback to improve related processes and policies, and servicing as an administrative point of contact for users in the environment.
Research Operations Support
- Tracking and monitoring health research agreements, deliverables, and related processes
- Ensuring completeness of documentation to support data sharing/use and following up with appropriate stakeholders to support execution
- Tracking and monitoring training/credentialing for access to data
Data Management / Operations Support
- Assist with managing the non-technical operations related to Vector’s data and health analytics environment (tracking and monitoring of training, credentials, DUA completion, Vector obligations, contract terms and liaising with users and technical staff)
- Implementing and gathering feedback to improve related processes and policies for data access in Vector environments
- Administrative point of contact for users in the environment
- Administrative Support
- Assistance with tracking performance metrics for the Health Team
- Ownership of Faculty/Affiliate/Partner letters of support for funding Master Sheet
- Managing stakeholder lists (Faculty/Affiliates/Partners)
- Administrative support for the VP, Health and coordination of multi-stakeholder meetings for the Health team
- Planning and coordination of standing meetings
- Agenda creation, meeting notes, and tracking follow-up items
- Coordination and marketing support (including communicating with the Vector community and stakeholders) in collaboration with event organizers and Vector Communications portfolio
- Presenter waivers, scheduling, and logistics
- Assist with communication with Faculty/Affiliates/Partners on publications, awards, etc. including drafting and distributing approved content
- Assist Vector Communications portfolio on health-related communication priorities
- Monitoring and triaging the @health email account
KEY SUCCESS MEASURES
- Timely and accurate execution of processes related to health research agreements.
- Number of health research datasets access enabled for faculty.
- Satisfaction of health faculty.
- Stakeholder satisfaction for event support and Health Team coordination.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is hard working with great attention to detail and customer service. A strong project management skill set is vital to success in this position. Knowledge of the healthcare system is an asset. In addition, the ideal candidate:
- Holds, at minimum, a university degree.
- Has some experience managing projects related to healthcare and/or sensitive data.
- Possesses excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Brings a positive attitude and a drive to continue learning and make a difference.
Please address applications (cover letter and resume) to Kailyn Burke, HR Business Partner, using the link provided. The deadline for submission is May 11, 2022.
At the Vector Institute we are committed to driving excellence and leadership in Canada’s knowledge, creation, and use of AI to foster economic growth and improve the lives of Canadians. We strive for greater inclusion in the programs and culture that we build by welcoming and encouraging applications from all qualified candidates. This includes but is not limited to applicants who are indigenous, LGBT2Q+, racialized persons/visible minorities, women, and people with disabilities.
If you require an accommodation at any point throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact email@example.com and we will happily work with you to meet your needs.