The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 37 years. Daniels has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.
Daniels Gateway, the rental division of The Daniels Corporation, is actively searching for a high-rise fulltime Property Administrator to join the team in Mississauga. Reporting to the Property Manager, the Property Administrator will provide administrative support to the team and be a first point of contact for resident inquiries.
- Professionally and courteously handle all inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns.
- Maintain an overall focus on enhancing the customer experience.
Administration and Reporting
- Respond to resident inquiries, feedback, complaints, and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Receive, sort, inspect and process rent cheques for deposit.
- Schedule tenant suite services
- Accept and assist with review and completion of lease applications.
- Provide administrative support for the Property Managers, including preparation of notices and other resident correspondence.
- Provide administrative support to the leasing agents, providing notices to residents and bookings appointments.
- Tenant file administration, lease administration.
- Other assignments within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job as reasonable requested from time to time by management.
- Quick learner, exceptional written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
- Strong command of MS Office products: Word, Excel.
- RTA knowledge is an asset.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be able to work in the evenings and weekends.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Izabela Konopka, Property Manager, at email@example.com by June 3, 2022.
As an employer committed to employment equity and accessibility for persons with disabilities, we encourage applications from members of equity-deserving communities including women,
BIPOC/racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions. We encourage members of all equity-deserving groups to self-identify within their cover letter should they wish to do so. When a candidate voluntarily discloses this information in their cover letter, the information will be kept strictly confidential. Disclosure and/or self- identification with an equity-deserving group will not lead to advantageous treatment of a candidate who is not qualified. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.