COMMERCIAL PORTFOLIO MANAGER
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 37 years. Daniels has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.
As part of The Daniels Corporation, Daniels Commercial Leasing manages a rapidly expanding portfolio of commercial centres, including retail, office, and parking facilities throughout the GTA.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Portfolio Manager who will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of centres within the GTA, as well as the day-to-day tenant inquiries, inspections, and overseeing commercial tenant fit-ups and will report to the Commercial Asset Manager.
We are ideally looking for an individual who possesses both a strong work ethic, and is an outgoing communicator, capable of professionally representing our company in person, on the phone, and in writing.
- Representing the Landlord in overseeing Commercial tenant fit-ups;
- Day-to-day management of a portfolio of commercial properties in the GTA;
- Respond to inquiries from existing commercial tenants;
- Property inspections on a regular basis;
- Coordinating work orders, improvements, maintenance, etc.;
- Respond to emergency calls from existing tenants/centres;
- Issue notifications and follow up communication relating to tenant operational matters;
- Other duties as may be required
- Property management, Construction Warranty, or similar experience
- Post-secondary degree education
- Personal vehicle and valid drivers license for travel within the GTA
- Polished presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office or similar computer skills
- Extremely self-motivated, well organized and flexible
- Able to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
We offer a collaborative work environment that focuses on skills acquisition and continuous improvement along with a competitive salary, benefits package, mileage allowance and cell phone reimbursement.
If you are interested in this position, or know of someone who is interested, please forward your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, August 1, 2022.
As an employer committed to employment equity and accessibility for persons with disabilities, we encourage applications from members of equity-deserving communities including women,
BIPOC/racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions. We encourage members of all equity-deserving groups to self-identify within their cover letter should they wish to do so. When a candidate voluntarily discloses this information in their cover letter, the information will be kept strictly confidential. Disclosure and/or self- identification with an equity-deserving group will not lead to advantageous treatment of a candidate who is not qualified. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.