finance Manager (JAN-MAR 2023 start dates)
Our mission in Finance & Accounting is to create competitive advantage for the Company and deliver best-in-class results, creating leadership levels of shareholder value. We are leaders in strategy development and execution, providing objective business insights to achieve the right balance for sustainable growth, driving simplification, and delivering exceptional organization performance, supported by a stewardship mindset and transparent integrity. Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business. In addition, we lead Company efforts in Corporate Strategy, Tax, Treasury, M&A, Accounting, and Internal Controls. We are looking for strategic leaders and critical thinkers to join our Toronto Finance team between January-March 2023.
Learn more about Finance @ P&G https://www.pgcareers.com/finance-and-accounting
As a Finance Manager, you can expect to:
- Be the lead finance resource on a multi-functional team made of Marketing, Sales and Market Planning
- Be a major contributor to the team’s strategic direction and will be a key point of contact for the North American Finance organization while solving a broad range of business problems
- Have a clear leadership role in strategic business planning, forecasting, budget management, initiative analysis, pricing and investment optimization
What’s In It For YOU?
- A comprehensive Corporate and Functional onboarding to accelerate your training and development
- Continuously providing formal and informal training opportunities + coaching & mentorship from your direct manager and others
- Our talent structure is designed to grow from within. We are a skills-based organization with a global reach that will enable you to have unique experiences to build and accelerate both the business and your career.
- Integration into our New Hire Network for connections with peers, support and mentorship from Day 1
- Opportunity to join Citizenship Networks that support Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (e.g. Black, Indigenous, Asian, Francophone Affinity Groups and People with Disabilities), Gender Equality (e.g. LGBTQ+ & Women) and Sustainability.
- Providing honest and constructive feedback on your performance, highlighting opportunities for improvement and growth
Here’s a Sneak Peek Into Our Benefits & Perks! You will receive:
- Access to P&G’s best in class flexible work arrangements, including our new hybrid work approach, the ability to temporarily work domestically or abroad, and much more (+ our Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support our hybrid approach)
- Domestic Relocation Benefits to support your home finding trip and moving of personal belongings (>60km from the work location where applicable)
- Robust Total Rewards Program including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, pension plan after 1 year of service, stock options, vacation allotment, and mobile phone support where applicable.
- Employee Education Plan and P&G Personal Development
- Comprehensive Parental and Adoption Leave, with supplemental top-up pay benefit
- Access to employee wellness programs including Employee & Family Assistance Program, employee support system, and psychology benefits (e.g. Power of Minds Mental Health & Wellness Network, P&G Intramural Teams)
- Access to our on-site massage therapy services as well as subsidized gym, fitness, and relaxation classes with virtual options
- P&G WorkPerks Program with discounts and deals
What would make you a good fit?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics. MBA and/or Professional Finance/Accounting Designations are considered an asset.
- You have 0-3 years of experience after graduation from a post-secondary institution
- You can start the role between January-March 2023 from Toronto, Ontario (domestic relocation benefits may apply)
- You have advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI and financial modelling skills
- You enjoy analyzing data and thinking critically to uncover insights that will help influence business decisions
- French language proficiency at the highest/native level is an asset
How To Apply
Apply on www.pgcareers.com and complete both your application AND assessments by 11:59pm on October 6th, 2022. We encourage you to review the information here for details on what to expect and our hiring process.
Assessment Overview: If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete an online assessment(s). Please review our Assessment Overview here for more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, you will be prompted to re-write the assessments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female, 2SLGBTQIA+ and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request. If you require an accommodation for the assessment process: 1) submit your request, 2) complete the Peak Performance Assessment (not timed), 3) do not complete the Interactive Assessment until you have been contacted by Canada Talent Acquisition for documentation verification. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2022), Canada’s and GTA's Top 100 Employers (2022) and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2022).
DIRECTEUR FINANCIER (DATES DE DÉBUT JAN-MARS 2023)
Notre mission en finance et comptabilité est de créer un avantage concurrentiel pour l'entreprise et de fournir les meilleurs résultats de sa catégorie, en créant des niveaux de leadership en matière de valeur pour les actionnaires. Nous sommes des leaders dans le développement et l'exécution de stratégies, fournissant des informations commerciales objectives pour atteindre le bon équilibre pour une croissance durable, favorisant la simplification et offrant des performances organisationnelles exceptionnelles, soutenues par un état d'esprit de gérance et une intégrité transparente. Les finances et la comptabilité chez P&G jouent un rôle de premier plan dans l'établissement de la stratégie, la prise de décision, la planification et l'analyse des activités dans tous les aspects de l'entreprise. En outre, nous dirigeons les efforts de l'entreprise en matière de stratégie d'entreprise, de fiscalité, de trésorerie, de fusions et acquisitions, de comptabilité et de contrôles internes. Nous recherchons des leaders stratégiques et des penseurs critiques pour rejoindre notre équipe des finances de Toronto entre janvier et mars 2023.
En savoir plus sur Finance @ P&G https://www.pgcareers.com/finance-and-accounting
Directeur financier, vous pouvez vous attendre à :
- Être la principale ressource financière d'une équipe multifonctionnelle composée de marketing, de ventes et de planification du marché
- Être un contributeur majeur à l'orientation stratégique de l'équipe et sera un point de contact clé pour l'organisation financière nord-américaine tout en résolvant un large éventail de problèmes commerciaux
- Avoir un rôle de leadership clair dans la planification stratégique des activités, les prévisions, la gestion budgétaire, l'analyse des initiatives, la tarification et l'optimisation des investissements