Sales executive (Vancouver JAN-Sept 2023 start dates)
Are you a leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for driving strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships? We are looking for strategic leaders and analytical thinkers to join our Vancouver Sales team between January-September 2023.
When you join Sales at P&G, you hit the ground running on Day 1. Utilizing proprietary research, industry, brand understanding, and real data, you will create and present your own business plans, then execute your plan through management of a multi-million dollar budget. In addition to selling, you become a strategy consultant, working with the largest retailers on the biggest brands in Canada. Learn more about Sales @ P&G https://www.pgcareers.com/sales
Role Placements Include:
- Own a strategic partnership with a Canadian retailer, developing joint business plans to drive growth
- Manage and improve the distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising at the retailer
- Leverage analytical tools and integrate dynamic data systems to develop new retailer insights
- Execute selling opportunities that will accelerate retailer growth
CATEGORY DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Vendor advisor role to serve as a trusted advisor to key customers for product assortment, placement, pricing and category strategies
- Leverage analytical tools and integrate dynamic data systems to develop new category insights
- Analyze and communicate planogram changes, while working towards best-in-class shelving principles
- Execute selling opportunities that will accelerate category growth, support ad-hoc data analysis requests, and monitor competitive activity
What’s In It For YOU?
- A comprehensive Corporate and Functional onboarding to accelerate your training and development
- Continuously providing formal and informal training opportunities + coaching & mentorship from your direct manager and others
- Our talent structure is designed to grow from within. We are a skills-based organization with a global reach that will enable you to have unique experiences to build and accelerate both the business and your career.
- Integration into our New Hire Network for connections with peers, support and mentorship from Day 1
- Opportunity to join Citizenship Networks that support Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (e.g. Black, Indigenous, Asian, Francophone Affinity Groups and People with Disabilities), Gender Equality (e.g. LGBTQ+ & Women) and Sustainability.
- Providing honest and constructive feedback on your performance, highlighting opportunities for improvement and growth
Here’s a Sneak Peek Into Our Benefits & Perks! You will receive:
- A Company Car!
- Access to P&G’s best in class flexible work arrangements, including our new hybrid work approach, the ability to temporarily work domestically or abroad, and much more (+ our Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support our hybrid approach)
- Domestic Relocation Benefits to support your home finding trip and moving of personal belongings (>60km from the work location where applicable)
- Robust Total Rewards Program including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, pension plan after 1 year of service, stock options, vacation allotment, and mobile phone support where applicable.
- Employee Education Plan and P&G Personal Development
- Comprehensive Parental and Adoption Leave, with supplemental top-up pay benefit
- Access to employee wellness programs including Employee & Family Assistance Program, employee support system, and psychology benefits (e.g. Power of Minds Mental Health & Wellness Network, P&G Intramural Teams)
- Access to our on-site massage therapy services as well as subsidized gym, fitness, and relaxation classes with virtual options
- P&G WorkPerks Program with discounts and deals
What would make you a good fit?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. We hire top talent from a variety of disciplines and areas of specialization
How To Apply
Apply on www.pgcareers.com and complete both your application AND assessments by 11:59pm on October 6th, 2022. We encourage you to review the information here for details on what to expect and our hiring process.
Assessment Overview: If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete an online assessment(s). Please review our Assessment Overview here for more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, you will be prompted to re-write the assessments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female, 2SLGBTQIA+ and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request. If you require an accommodation for the assessment process: 1) submit your request, 2) complete the Peak Performance Assessment (not timed), 3) do not complete the Interactive Assessment until you have been contacted by Canada Talent Acquisition for documentation verification. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2022), Canada’s and GTA's Top 100 Employers (2022) and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2022).