Reporting to the Recreation Customer Service Centre, Supervisor, Recreation Accounts the successful candidate will be responsible for revenue collection/reconciliation, work plan assignments and phone/email management for the Recreation Management System (POS, facility bookings, program registrations and memberships). Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Meets established deadline dates for revenue collection and/or reconciliation.
- Maintains detailed account records and ensure accuracy of data repository.
- Ensures supporting documentation for revenue collection/reconciliation is maintained as per policy.
- Completes work plan assignments as per the schedule in a timely/accurate manner.
- Understands and follows divisional and corporate standards policies and procedures.
- Respond to phone calls or emails from internal and external customer inquiries and reply in accordance with expected standards.
- Reconcile daily deposit of funds received at the Recreation Customer Service Centre.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years business or financial experience, preferably in the customer service sector
- Must have excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a pleasant and courteous manner which is required to process requests from internal and external customers
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as proficiency working with the Recreation Management System.
Hourly Rate/Salary:$ 49,788.00 - $ 66,385.00
Hours of Work:35
Work Location:Paramount Fine Foods Centre - Fieldhouse
Department/Division/Section:CMS/Community Services Dept,CMS/Recreation Division,South District
Non-Union/Union: Non UnionCOVID-19 Update:
As per the City’s Employee Recruitment Policy, all external candidates (including previously employed individuals) must show their Fully Vaccinated Confirmation or apply for and receive confirmation of a creed or medical exemption from the City before their first day
A Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (Level 2) or Vulnerable Sector Check (Level 3) will be required of the successful candidate, at their own expense, to verify the absence of a criminal record for which a pardon has notbeen granted.
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. You can alsocheck your application status in your candidate profile online.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with theAccessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005and the OntarioHuman Rights Code, the City of Mississauga will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.