At Daniels, you will work with passionate leaders across the real estate development process to make purposeful change and bring communities to life.
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural, and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 39 years. Daniels has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.
WE DO WHAT’S RIGHT
We stand behind what we build, and we make it last. By approaching what we do with the highest standards, we create exceptional homes and resilient communities.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST
By putting people first, we build strong and diverse communities in which we can all reach our full potential together.
WE BUILD FOR THE FUTURE
Daniels makes positive change possible. Our sustainable practices and long-term thinking drive us to build a healthy future for all.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
We go above and beyond because our passion pushes us to take action. At Daniels, you will love what you do so people can love where they live.
The Daniels Corporation is actively searching for a dynamic, smart, strategic, and talented individual to fill a Marketing Manager position. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role provides a dynamic work environment, a strong and collaborative team, and an opportunity to push boundaries and creative limits. This position will require occasional weekends and evening work.
- Project Management Expert: You have a strong background in project management and have proven experience in successfully managing time, schedules, consultants, and team members in keeping projects on track and on schedule while having the ability to forecast and mitigate potential issues.
- Brilliant Thinker, Strategist and Ideator: You are known for your creative ideas, smart strategies, and coming up with original ideas. You will bring this energy and vision to The Daniels Corporation brand and all our marketing efforts.
- Passion for the Brand: You have a deep understanding of what it means to ‘love where you live’ and, through marketing touchpoints, you want to help others find the perfect Daniels’ community to live.
- Exceptional Communicator: You are confident in your ability to communicate marketing concepts and are comfortable doing so. You innately know how to tell a story while articulating the brand voice and vision. You understand what it means to be a value-driven business and can communicate this in a way that resonates with consumers across all platforms and media.
- An Eye for Design: You have a strong sense of design including what makes an ad stand out, how an end-user navigates a website and that first impression when a customer walks into a presentation center and can provide that direction to consultants while maintaining brand consistency.
- Team Player: You are a reliable, open-minded individual who enjoys collaborating and supporting colleagues to ensure success. You are eager to help others when they need support and adapt quickly in changing environments.
- Develop effective, high-impact marketing initiatives for new and on sale communities.
- Develop and proofread various marketing materials for new and on sale communities including brochures, floorplans, signage, feature lists, portals, renderings, and more.
- Review and coordinate revisions to marketing assets, floorplans, renderings, and other materials as required.
- Create and deploy engaging eblast campaigns to support projects from launch to sell out.
- Manage relationships and provide creative direction with agencies and suppliers including briefing documents and presentations.
- Collaborate with internal departments to develop marketing materials for project launches.
- Develop, manage and execute project launch timelines, monthly communication calendars, and media plans.
- Copywriting, as required, as well as proofreading various marketing materials.
- Provide day-to-day management of advertising campaigns focusing on all aspects of marketing new and on sale communities.
- Develop and coordinate out of home and digital media strategy and buy.
- Collaborate with Senior Manager, Marketing & Digital Strategy on the development and execution of social media strategies for new and on sale communities.
- Develop and review monthly digital analytics reports for projects.
- Responsible for ongoing digital updates including website content, Google Listings, digital ads, etc.
- Develop merchandising plans for presentation centres and provide inventory management and provision of displays and collateral materials for each community.
- Assist with new presentation centre and model home set up and oversee ongoing maintenance to ensure customer ready condition.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for events and presentations, including but not limited to, sales orientations, sales launch events and seminars.
- Assisting with coordination and attend all sales related events.
- Assisting with market research, competitive shopping and producing reports.
- Attend weekly sales and marketing meetings.
- Maintain up-to-date health and safety documentation, as well as identify and report any impediments to a safe work environment for purchasers, contractors, suppliers, and consultants.
- Various administrative tasks including creating and maintaining multiple budgets, submitting invoices for approval and payment, preparing reports and meeting coordination.
- Other related tasks as required.
- Degree in Business, Advertising, or related area, with a focus in Marketing is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Marketing. Experience in Real Estate Marketing is considered an asset.
- Quick learner, exceptional written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
- Extremely well-organized, flexible, ability to prioritize workloads, and meet deadlines.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- Experience with graphic design software’s such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva etc. is an asset.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) best practices, Google advertising and social media advertising platforms such as Meta Business Suite.
- Experience with email marketing campaigns and web development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Available to travel to sites and other communities across the GTA.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Felicia Di Bennardo, Senior Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, August 31, 2023.
As an employer committed to employment equity and accessibility for persons with disabilities, we encourage applications from members of equity-deserving communities including women.
BIPOC/racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions. We encourage members of all equity-deserving groups to self-identify within their cover letter should they wish to do so. When a candidate voluntarily discloses this information in their cover letter, the information will be kept strictly confidential. Disclosure and/or self- identification with an equity-deserving group will not lead to advantageous treatment of a candidate who is not qualified. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.