The Seasonal Golf Clerical Assistant provides administrative support at our golf courses during the golf season.
What makes this job unique is that you get a chance to work at both our beautiful golf courses which are Braeben and Lakeview. Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Assist with administrative duties which support the programs and services offered at the facility.
- Assist with inputting and maintaining of SAP payroll records.
- Accounts payable and reconciliation of bill tracking.
- Assist with verification of daily sales reports and preparation of daily revenue reports.
- Reconciliation of golf green fee promotions and pass cards.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- Previous experience in an administrative role is considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently with good analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills are essential to work in a fast paced environment.
- Emergency First Aid Certification is required.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Point of Sale software.
- Candidate will be working two days at Braeben Golf course and one dayat Lakeview Golf course.
- Employment offer is conditional upon receipt of a Criminal Records Search, Vulnerable Sector screening that is acceptable to the City of Mississauga.
Hourly Rate/Salary:18.59 - 22.13
Hours of Work:up to 24 hours a week
Work Location:Braeben andLakeview GolfCourse
Department/Division/Section:CMS/Community Services Dept,CMS/Recreation & Culture Division,Golf & Arenas
Non-Union/Union: Non Union
A Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (Level 2) or Vulnerable Sector Check (Level 3) will be required of the successful candidate, at their own expense, to verify the absence of a criminal record for which a pardon has notbeen granted.
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. You can alsocheck your application status in your candidate profile online.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act. Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The City of Mississauga is committed to creating a respectful and supportive workplace that fosters a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion which broadly reflects the communities and residents we serve. Throughout the employee life cycle, the City is working to include an EDI lens to attract, retain and support the growth of diverse talent.
Learn more about the City’s commitment to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion . Accommodations
The City of Mississauga is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to removing barriers in our selection process for people with visible and invisible disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the City of Mississauga will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.
If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please contact us at email@example.com with any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.